My Blog List

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chapter 2 Blog

I think that personal digital assistants are very useful. I have always had a cell phone but now I have a phone that is connected to the internet. This has made things more accessible as far as gathering information.(PDA's)are personal computers and they are needed in the classroom because just the other day an instructor in my Psy.300 class needed help in answering a question and one of the students was able to assist. Computers are being made more efficient to serve students better with learning.

Online surveys are useful in gathering information that can serve to be useful people. We use classroom surveys in many ways: ex. a teacher evaluation. When creating a survey it is important not to be bias and ask appropriate questions. I like to take surveys because I feel the information will be used effectively.

Overall I think that personal digital assistants will be increasing in the future. I enjoy having information at the palm of my hand. Surveys are also going to be increasing in the future. Chapter 2 had some good information regarding these two topics. I am excited to be learning about technology.

Jonassen, D., Howland, J., Marra, R. M., Crismond, D. (2008). Meaningful learning with technology. New Jersey: Pearson Education Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment