My Blog List

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

charles evans class blog

I think using a blog is cool, but I do not have a clue as to what I am doing. I am sure that blogs will be useful for education because if you do not know the answer to something maybe you could get some help from other postings. Using blogs in the classroom is useful to students once they learn how to use the technology effectively.

I feel that using blogs in the class room would be good for education. One thing that would be a set back would be teaching how to properly use it as a tool. Once the kids become familiar they would be able to use it effectively. Blogs can be full of knowledge of other peoples views and ideas.

I think that blogging will be useful in today's classroom and also blogs build knowledge because it is a useful way to chat with other people without having a formal visit. With technology advancing everyday it important to keep up. I think blogging is on the increase.

Jonasse D., Howland J., Marra R. M., & Crismond D. (2008). Meaningful Learning with Technology. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be so hard to use blogging in the classroom because of all the students that didnt have access to a computer once they left school. I agree that it is a cool idea and would engage the students but there are some concerns I have as well.

    ReplyDelete