My Blog List

Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspirtation Learning Tool

                Inspiration is a good tool for the classroom.  This will help students to comprehend better.  With technology advancing everyday it is important to be as knowledgeable as possible.  I am interested in learning more about inspiration and how to use inspiration in the classroom. 
                It is important to learn how to write in the classroom.  I enjoy creative writing so I think this would be a good tool to use with technology.  I understand that proper use of time is important in the classroom.  The use of technology would be a fast way for a student to read and give a peer review over another student’s paper.  I remember the first time I had to teach.  I did not do very well but as I went along I seem to get better.  I think it is like anything else because practice makes perfect.  The same is true for technology and learning new tools for understanding.
                I hope to understand and use the Inspiration program.  I think the Inspiration program will be helpful in the classroom.  I am new to this, but I know it is important to understand new technology.   I think a visual map will help in learning.
Jonassen, D. (1999). Meaningful learning with technology, (Ed.).UpperSaddleriver,NJ:Pearson.
http://www.inspiration.com/videos/Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. I feel that the inspiration tool is a great way for students to comprehend material. I hope as a teacher I will have this tool to use for my students.

    ReplyDelete